Senior Care Assistant NVQ3
Braintree, Essex, England
- £ 10.00 - 11.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£10.00 - £11.00 p/h | Full time hours – Days or Nights | Good CQC
A nursing care home in the Braintree area currently has vacancy for NVQ Level 3 qualified Senior Carer to work on a full-time basis.
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with eating, drinking, washing and dressing and providing personal care. You will also provide residents with emotional support and companionship, getting to know their individual needs to better support them and to ensure they enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Details of this Senior Carer position and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours (number of hours to be negotiated at interview)
• Day and or night shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Excellent pay rates of £10.00-£11.00 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in an award-winning care home
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for these Senior Carer positions should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Demonstrate substantial experience working in an elderly care environment with at least 6 months experience in a Senior Carer or equivalent supervisory role
• Passionate about high quality care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.