Senior Carer/Support Worker/HCA
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 9.50 - 10.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
36 - 42 Hrs - Days | Experience Essential | Long & Short Shifts
An experienced Carer, Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker is required to join a private care home on the outskirts of Norwich.
The home offers long-term residential care packages to older people living with elderly and dementia care needs.
Details of this Senior Carer position and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 to 42 hours per week
• Day shifts only, with shifts of 8am – 8pm, 8am – 2pm and 2pm -8pm
• Excellent hourly pay rates in the region of £9.50 to £10.50 depending on experience
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development
Applicants for this Senior Carer position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Demonstrate working in an elderly care environment
• Have some experience in a leadership or supervisory role in a healthcare setting
• Passionate about high quality care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.