Night Senior Assistant
Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 0 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Studying / Unqualified
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Position: Night Senior Assistant
Salary: £9.00 per hour!
Company: Small elderly/dementia service
Are you an experienced Senior Care Assistant, with excellent communication skills, looking to work for a small privately owned care home in Walsall? My client is looking for an enthusiastic senior care assistant to join their team, with the view of ongoing progression in the future.
Claire at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider who are currently looking for Senior night Care Assistant to oversee and support the running of a lovely service, located in a Walsall.
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Continual support and training
• A chance to have your voice heard' and be a real team member
My client is looking for someone who can truly hit the ground running - this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Care Assistant to join the team at a first class residential home. If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care and all that it involves, and want to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This beautiful home has a passionate and caring staff team, and the company not only pride themselves on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity all we need is a candidate who has the following skills/qualifications:
• Supporting and supervising a team
• Training and development
• Developing therapeutic or beneficial relationships with residents/colleagues
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
• Attend regular meetings
• Help maintain cleanliness and tidiness of home
• Support the Home Manager in implementing personalised care plans, and reviewing and monitoring these on a regular basis
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
• Ideally NVQ Level 3 Qualified
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration!