Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 24500 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
£25,000 per annum
I am currently looking for a Deputy Manager for a Care Home based in a countryside location in Leicestershire.
Experience required in the role of Deputy Manager:-
• Demonstrable strong leadership skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience working with Dementia and within elderly care.
• A commitment to patient-centred
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
The service is a small service that offers residential care for the elderly and has an excellent reputation within the local community. The home is situated close to the M1 and would be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
Within the role of the Deputy Manager you will help oversee the entire service working alongside the Senior Management team to ensure the home is up to their high standards. This is a hands on role and you will be expected to market, promote, advertise and recruit as well as liaising with relevant governing bodies and local authorities. You will lead and inspire your team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to your residents.
My client is well established for your hard work and commitment they will offer a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply