Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 10.50 - 10.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Team Leaders Needed in Rickmansworth
Are you an experienced Team Leader who takes pride in delivering the highest standards of care to older people? If so, then join our clients growing team and put your career in the best hands.
You'll be passionate about delivering great care and about inspiring younger team members to do the same. You'll take pride in keeping accurate records and you'll always have an eye on how to improve processes and work with colleagues to make that happen.
Our client has got lots to offer you if you're looking for a new challenge, including local roles, flexible hours, the latest training, opportunities to progress, and the chance to work in brand new, purpose-designed homes. So if you have the minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and supervisory experience and experience of using clinical assessment tools and producing care plans, we'd really like to hear from you.
They have currently got a vacancy for a Team Leader in Rickmansworth paying £10.50ph on a contract of 37.5 hours a week working
- Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as a champion for residents' safety and dignity.
- To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
- Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used.
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working with older people
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans
- Experience of leading a shift
- Good organisational skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improvement service delivery and outcomes for residents
- Ability to plan allocate and delegate work appropriately
- Ability to be flexible with regard to working hours
- Builds effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Works collaboratively with others sharing ideas and information at all times
- Effectively builds trust with a consistent approach between actions and words
- Has the ability to raise standards through innovation and new ideas
- Will take responsibility for issues and resolve them.
- Able to cope in difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to build rapport and positively influence others
- Ability to inspire professionalism
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is essential and experience as a Team Leader or Care Manager
If you are interested in this postion please give Jade a call on Apply!