Registered Care Home Manager at Bradfield House
Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 30000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Are you an experienced care home manager with an understanding of learning disabilities, epilepsy and sensory processing issues with a passion for improving clinical quality and client care?
In this role you will have overall leadership and management of this Learning Disability & Autism care home, developing close working relationships with multi-disciplinary teams and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
Bradfield House is a care home for people with learning disabilities and/or Autism who require a high level of support to live within a community setting and will continue to require this longer term. People in care may be transitioning from children's residential services or moving out of the family home.
The Registered Manager role involves:
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and clients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice
- As a member of the management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the care home, ensuring adherence to Elysium's objectives and business plan
- Promoting and enhancing Elysium Care Partnerships reputation for high quality outcomes for clients
To be successful as Registered Manager, you will need:
- Qualified - RMA, NVQ/RQF/QCF Level 5
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with
- Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change
If your experience and qualifications match this role, apply today to start your journey with Elysium.
What you will get
- Annual salary of up to £36,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Care Partnerships deliver specialist care that meets Transforming Care priorities and is tailored to the individual's needs, enabling people to lead independent, meaningful lives as active members of the community.
Within our community-based services we are able to provide support for those who have profound and multiple learning disabilities, autism and sensory communication difficulties.