Residential Support Worker
West Midlands, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Aug 2019
- 8 Sep 2019
Are you a passionate, dedicated residential support worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Residential Support worker to work with children and young people based in Sandwell Children's Trust.
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract and likely to be extended.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22 - 28 Per hourFull timeTemporaryMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior EHCP Co-ordinator (Tribunals and Complex Cases). This role is based in Maidenh...