Bradford – Social Worker – \u00a333 – \u00a337 per hour – Childrens
West Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Aug 2019
- 8 Sep 2019
Social Worker - Throughout all the childrens services
Are you looking for a new role? Are you a passionate social worker?
HCL is currently looking for experienced and dedicated social workers to work full time within any one of the childrens teams based in Bradford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services, be registered with the HCPC and have prior children's Referral & Assessment experience
The pay rate for this role is between £33 - £37 per hour and is an initial 3 - 12 months contract. The duties would vary per team.
What Bradford has to offer:
- Really competitive pay rate of up to £37 per hour!
- Locums have stayed in their post here for over 6 months
- Incredible management support & progression support tailored to you
- Great motorway links (M62) all within a 10 minute's drive from the Bradford council offices
- 2 different train stations (Interchange & Forster Square), both within 10 minutes walking distance from the Bradford council offices
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
- Your own personal consultant
- Daily Payroll
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 275 - 275 Per weekFull timeTemporaryKing's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Social Worker to work with Norfolk County Council's Children with Disabilities Team i...