Hospital - Learning Disabilities & Complex Care ( RMN / RNLD )
Hexham, Northumberland, England
- £ 29120 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Aug 2019
- 8 Sep 2019
Service type: Specialist Hospital for adults with learning disabilities
Location: Hexham, Northumberland
Salary: £14.00 per hour ( £29,120 per annum) - negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 40 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a specialist hospital for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs located in Hexham, Northumberland.
Service Details: The hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Preceptorship Programme : In the case of newly qualified nurses, the Service offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of established and experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- 33 days of paid annual leave
- Free meals and refreshments on shift
- Free parking
- Paid DBS
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Professional support through Nurses forum
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Learning disabilities in Hexham, Northumberland, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaringey, London, Greater London, England
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak to strong and experienced health and social care sector worker's to oversee the ma...
£ 24214 - 24214 Per yearFull timePermanentDevizes, Wiltshire, England
Daisy is a purpose built residential service for adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. It has been ...
£ 30000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentWelwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Job Purpose: To champion compliance with a hands-on approach to achieve our promise to exceed professional standards and provide hi...