Registered Manager - £32K Nottingham
West Bridgford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 9 Aug 2019
- 6 Sep 2019
Role: Registered Manager
Service: Small Physical Disability Service
Employee Benefits? Very Generous Holiday Allowance. Healthcare Benefits. Pension Scheme. Discounts on retail and memberships. Competitive Rates of Pay. Free Onsite Parking. Continual Support and Training. Career Progression Opportunities.
Georgi at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider in Nottingham, who are currently looking for an experienced manager to oversee the daily workings of this luxury service. If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want the opportunity to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
• NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent qualification in Social Care/Health)
• Experience working with those Physical Disabilities
• Strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc
• Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Drives and Access to car (desirable)
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration!