I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a leading national care group to recruit a Nurse-qualified Deputy Manager to work in their Shrewsbury care home.
This fully CQC compliant service specialises in elderly and dementia care, offering an excellent environment and high-quality care.
The ideal candidate for this Deputy Manager role will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home, with excellent leadership skills
• Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good awareness of the commercial and business management aspects to care home management
As Deputy Manager you will coordinate and manage all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills in this role.
You will work 40 hours per week on day shifts and the highly competitive salary offered is £37,000 per annum plus:
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Shropshire and the Welsh Borders, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 22nd December 2017Ref Req/461788
Deputy ManagerFull time Permanent Role£17 per hour + Excellent BenefitsAshton under Lyne - TamesideWe are looking for someone with ...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...