Deputy Manager RGN Ripon £40,000 p/a
Ripon, North Yorkshire, England
A role has arisen for an experienced Nurse to work as a Deputy Manager in a large luxury nursing home in Ripon.
This large home offers a mix of nursing and residential care to older people with elderly frail and dementia care needs, providing hotel style living and luxury, state of the art facilities for residents to enjoy and engage in.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Registered General Nurse with NMC Pin
• Highly experienced in dementia and mental health care
• Prior experience in a senior role with effective managerial skills and a positive, proactive leadership style
• Good working knowledge of CQC requirements
• Ideally you will have also undertaken Registered Managers Award or a recognised equivalent qualification in leadership and management, but this is not essential
• Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
In this role you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the service, providing supervision and support to staff and ensuring excellent standards are met and maintained in all areas of the service.
Working hours for this post are 40 per week, with working hours predominantly on days; however a degree of flexibility may occasionally be required to meet the needs of the service.
The highly competitive salary offered for this position is £40,000 per annum.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout North Yorkshire, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 8 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager