Deputy Manager RGN Sevenoaks £35,000 - £37,000 p/a
Sevenoaks, Kent, England
A leading elderly care charity is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN with a background in elderly care to work as Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly, dementia and disability care in luxury surroundings, with an excellent environment for both staff and residents.
The ideal candidate will meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous managerial or supervisory experience within a care home environment
• Possess strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their practical implementation in a care home setting
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and happy to get involved in the hands-on delivery of clinical care
• Flexible to work some weekends
• Willing to undertake further training and professional development as required by the home
As Deputy Manager, you will provide clinical and operational support to the Home Manager in addition to leading the clinical team. Your time will be split 50/50 between clinical and supernumerary duties and you will be committed to ensuring the smooth day to day running of the home.
You will work 40 hours per week on day shifts, which will include occasional weekends, and in return the home offers a fantastic annual salary of £35,000 to £37,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 35000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 7 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager