Deputy Manager - RGN/RMN
Slough, Berkshire, England
A small, privately owned and managed nursing home in Slough is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The CQC rated “good” home offers general nursing care and is family owned and operated, with an excellent local reputation for providing high quality care.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
• Competitive hourly rates of £18.50
Applicants for this vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role in a care home setting
• Demonstrate strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Experienced with electronic care plans
• Confident providing both clinical leadership and line management
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 5 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager