Home Manager RGN/RMN
Trowbridge, Wiltshire, England
A large nursing home in the Trowbridge area requires an experienced, RGN or RMN qualified Nursing Home Manager to lead and develop the service.
This fully CQC compliant service provides general elderly and dementia nursing care packages in luxury, modern surroundings, enabling residents to lead a varied an active lifestyle supported by high quality care.
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the overall clinical and operational management of the service, ensuring the highest standards of care and quality of life for service users. You will work to identify and act upon any areas where improvements can be made and will act as a proactive and supportive manager to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC pin
• Demonstrate extensive experience in elderly care home management
• Possess excellent working knowledge of CQC requirements and quality standards and their implementation
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and able to be on call when required
This position offers an excellent salary in the region of £58,000 to £60,000 per annum in return for full time hours of 40 per week.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Wiltshire and the South West, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 58000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 5 Jan 2017
Closes 5 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager