Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager
Miskin, Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf, WalesClinical Lead / Deputy Manager
Miskin, Mid Glamorgan
£16 per hour
Permanent Contract – 44 hours per week
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a UK wide care home company to recruit a committed individual to take on the role of Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager within a modern nursing home in Miskin, Mid Glamorgan.
The role will be to support the Home Manager with the day to day operation of the nursing home and take a clinical lead when supporting and managing the staff team. Experience working within a supervisory position in an elderly nursing home environment would be advantageous.
- An Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing Qualification and a valid NMC pin
- Experience caring for older people with nursing care needs
- Clinically Competent
- Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
- Good understanding of CSSIW and minimum care expectations
- Motivated and passionate about high standards and quality care
This is a full time, permanent position that’s offering an excellent salary to the successful candidate.
If you are a Senior Registered Nurse or Unit / Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge in Miskin, Mid Glamorgan – APPLY NOW!! DON’T MISS OUT!!
To apply, please email a copy of your full CV to [... Click Apply...], alternatively call Sarah at In Touch Recruitment.
Key Words: Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse, Nurse Team Leader, Miskin, Mid Glamorgan
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 27 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager