Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
A small elderly nursing home in Leatherhead requires an experienced, nurse qualified Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to lead and develop their service.
This small service provides general elderly and dementia nursing care to older adults and is run by a small national care home operator.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as either an Adult/General Nurse, a Mental Health Nurse or a Learning Disability Nurse
• Demonstrate proven experience as a CQC Registered Manager in a 20+ bedded service
• Possess up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements and quality standards and safeguarding policies
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of the service, coordinating clinical services and ensuring the effective operational management of the home. You will provide effective leadership and management to staff and will work to drive forward improvements where required and maintain excellent standards of care.
The salary offered for this position is in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 per annum and working hours are 40 per week on days.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager