Dementia Unit Manager RGN
Norwich, Norfolk, England
A large care home on the outskirts of Norwich currently has a vacancy for an RGN to work as Unit Manager in the Dementia Care Unit.
This service offers a mix of elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to adults of all ages and during the most recent inspection was awarded a good quality grade.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse
• Extensive dementia care experience in a leadership role
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a teaching and mentorship qualification
• Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, safeguarding policies, DoLS and the MCA
As Unit Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of the Dementia Unit and will manage and monitor the delivery of high quality care to residents, promoting best practices in all areas of clinical and personal care.
This is a full time role with a 40 hour working week. The highly competitive salary offered is £35,000 per annum, with an excellent staff benefits package also provided.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager