Home Manager RGN/RMN
Telford, Shropshire, England
A large nursing home in the Telford area currently requires an experienced Nurse Manager to work as Home Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a large, modern home that provides general elderly and dementia nursing care packages in a homely and friendly environment.
As Home Manager you will take overall responsibility for the operational and clinical performance of the home, ensuring excellent standards of care good occupancy levels.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up to date NMC registration
• From a strong background in elderly nursing homes, with extensive leadership and managerial experience
• Confident providing clinical leadership and line management and effectively motivating and developing a team
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC and Health and Safety requirements and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible to meet the needs of the service
A competitive salary from £50,000 to £55,000 per annum is offered and as Home Manager you will work 40 hours per week on day shifts.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The West Midlands, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please follow the link below. Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager