Deputy Manager RGN
Telford, Shropshire, England
A large elderly and dementia care home in Telford is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN with extensive elderly care management experience to work as Deputy Manager.
This is a very modern service that provides excellent quality of care and living for elderly service users in a luxury environment.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the care home, ensuring high quality care is consistently delivered. You will provide leadership and support to the care and nursing teams, promoting best practices of clinical and personal care.
The role is to work 42 hours per week on days and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £42,000 per annum.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The West Midlands, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 42000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager