Registered Care Home Manager - NMC
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
A small specialist mental health and learning disability care home in Birmingham requires a Nurse Manager to lead and develop the team and service.
This is a small service that provides care and support to younger adults of working age with a range of specialist needs, so prior experience in a similar setting is essential.
The role is to work 42 hours per week on day shifts and the very competitive salary offered is from £50,000 to £55,000 per annum depending on experience.
Applicants for this Home Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered as either an Adult/General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Experienced in a managerial position, with proven experience leading and managing a team of nurses and care assistants
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, safeguarding procedures and care quality requirements
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Birmingham and The West Midlands, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager