Clinical Lead RGN/RMN - Nursing Home
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
A large elderly nursing home on the borders of Birmingham and Smethwick is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Lead Nurse.
This Clinical Lead position is to work 40 hours per week, working 9-5 with alternate weekends required. The position is mainly office based with shifts predominantly supernumerary, although some clinical duties will also be required.
You will be responsible for coordinating the clinical services provided within the home, ensuring all aspects of care planning and delivery meet or exceed national requirements and that residents receive the best possible standards of nursing care.
A competitive hourly pay rate in the region of £17 to £17.50 per hour is offered in return.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead post should be:
• Registered with the NMC as either an Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• From a strong background in a senior position in an elderly or dementia care service
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards
• Confident providing line management and clinical leadership to a care and nursing team
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Birmingham and The West Midlands, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 17 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager