Clinical Lead Nurse
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, EnglandRole: Clinical Lead Nurse
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated nurse to become a Clinical Lead Nurse for a highly regarded nursing home in Hull. My client runs modern, purpose built nursing homes that provide nursing and residential care for those with Alzheimer's/Dementia, physical/mental disabilities and the elderly. This grand service and the group alike are committed to excellence in all that they do. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Clinical Lead Nurse will be a natural leader who will be in charge of the unit on day shift and have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
• RGN/RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• A fantastic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per year (depending on experience)
• On-going training and development.
To be considered please call Shona on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 25000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager