Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
A vacancy has arisen within a care home in the Coatbridge area for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This service provides general elderly frail and dementia care to older people, promoting high standards of care and excellent quality of life for residents to enjoy.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• Registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of Care Inspectorate requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Registered Manager
to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the care home, ensuring high quality care is consistently delivered. You will provide leadership and support to the care and nursing teams, promoting best practices of clinical and personal care.
This is a full time position with a 38.5 hour working week on a rolling rota and as Deputy Manager, your time will be split between undertaking clinical and supernumerary duties.
Competitive rates of pay in the region of £16 to £17 per hour are offered.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Glasgow and Lanarkshire, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 16 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager