Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
North Walsham, Norfolk, England
A Nurse qualified Deputy Manager is required to work in a large elderly and dementia care home in a village near North Walsham.
The role is to work 40 hours per week on day shifts and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following specification:
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC pin
• Demonstrate at least 2 years post qualification experience along with ideally having previous managerial or supervisory experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to provide sound clinical leadership and line management to a strong clinical team
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, safeguarding frameworks and Health and Safety legislation and requirements
The home is run by a leading national care home operator and you will benefit from excellent working conditions, a supportive working environment and a comprehensive induction and ongoing training programmes.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 11 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager