Deputy Manager RMN
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
An opportunity has arisen within a large nursing home in the Maidenhead area for an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in elderly care to work as Deputy Manager.
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the experienced management team in place to support the day to day clinical and operational management of the care home. You will provide guidance;
support and supervision to the clinical team to ensure excellent standards of care are achieved that are in line with CQC requirements and quality standards.
Candidates for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• From a strong background in elderly and dementia care, demonstrating experience in a leadership or managerial position within a care home environment
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, quality standards and safeguarding frameworks relative to this sector of care
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, with a positive and proactive approach to leadership
As Deputy Manager you will work full time hours of 40 per week, predominantly on day shifts although a degree of flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the service.
Competitive rates of pay of up to £19 per hour are offered.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 11 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager