Nursing Care Manager – Nights RGN
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
A large, modern nursing home in the Chipping Norton area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Manager to work as Night Nursing Care Manager on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that excellent standards of person centred care are consistently maintained during the night shift in the home. You will be required to deputise for the Home Manager on occasion and undertake some on-call duties.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse Manager position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
• Experienced in an elderly care home setting in a managerial or leadership position
• Sound clinical skills and knowledge along with good working knowledge of CQC requirements, safeguarding requirements and quality standards
• Effective leadership and communication skills
• Passionate about high quality care
This is a full time role with a 42 hour working week on night shifts.
Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour are offered.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 10 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager