Nurse Home Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandJob Title: Nurse Manager- £60k- Birmingham-45 beds!
Home: Fully compliant home
Company: Private Care Company
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Home Manager to work within an exceptional service situated in the Birmingham are. The home is a medium sized property converted to the highest standards which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies. This position is to run a nursing home, however the company will consider nursing manager and residential managers for this position.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Nurse qualified
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• At least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Marketing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
A basic salary of up to £60K depending on qualifications and experience.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
This position would be suitable for a Nurse Manager, RGN Manager, RNLD Manager, RMN Manager, Nurse Deputy Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Registered Manager etc
- £ 60000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 5 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager