I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£7.50 - £9.00 per hour
Support Workers are required for a purpose built hospital for men in Sheffield. The gentlemen within the low- medium secure unit are all suffering with Mental Health related illnesses.
* Be proactive in your approach to care
* Have the ability to work as part of a team
* Personal care including moving handling and hoist
* Able to follow care plans and complete observation charts
* To be compassionate and caring
* Assist with cleanliness within the home
* Work within policy and procedures as set out by CQC
* Have 6 months paid UK experience in a similar role
* Be flexible on shift patterns and last minute shifts
* Want to provide the best quality care and have good care standards
* Able to evidence training and knowledge
* Proved ability to remain calm when working within a secure Mental health setting
What's in it for you?
* Flexible working hours to suit
* Free DBS
* Search induction programme
* Competitive rates of pay
* Paid holiday
* Free uniform
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Variety of tasks and no 2 days the same
If you feel you are the right person for the job or want to know more please contact Ajay Bhatoa at Search Medical Leeds on Applyor Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref SHWDL01
Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference? Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care org...
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourContractPosted 5th December 2017
£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th December 2017Closes 19th December 2017Ref HOW-GTS
We are working on behalf of a client within the Gateshead area who are looking to recruit a Housing Outreach Worker who has experie...
Cork, Cork, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearContractPosted 8th December 2017
€ 0 - 0 Per yearPart timeContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref HQ00076156
TTM Healthcare have been retained by one of Ireland's Largest organisations to recruit experienced Social Care Workers working with...