Registered Care Manager (RGN)
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Nurse Plus are currently recruiting for a Registered Care Manager (RGN) on behalf of a Brighton based charity.
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose of the role is to lead, manage and develop care services (both residential and nursing) at the centre based in Brighton. You will be expected to provide clinical leadership to the care and rehab teams with a strong focus on promoting independence and engagement.
The service users are all vision impaired with many having additional disabilities. The service users visit for respite care, activities or reside permanently at the service.
Responsibilities and job duties:
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability to maintain professional care standards
• Be flexible, reflective and decision making under pressure
• Updating policies and procedures
• Act as the person in charge and follow CQC guidelines
• Select and manage care staff
• Carry out audits
A full job spec will be given to successful candidates prior to interview.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Drive, communication skills and leadership skills
• A full UK driving licence
• A valid NMC registration and pin
• Experience in a similar position
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week.
The salary on offer for this role is dependent on experience and will be up to £50,000.
• Subsidized café
• Use of onsite gym and swimming pool,
• Free parking
• Generous pension scheme
If this sounds like a role of interest to you, please get in touch now for immediate consideration!
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 13 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager