Romford, Greater London, England
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Suttons Manor is a specialist low secure forensic service for men who are over the age of 50.
Care is provided over two wards, both of which are 13 bedded male units and offer an age appropriate environment for those who also have a mental health/personality disorder and/or dementia, in need of physical health care needs.
The hospital is set in its own attractive grounds of over 9 acres near the town of Romford in Essex. Convenient access is provided by the M25, and the nearby underground station at Theydon Bois, which is on the Central Line, or rail station at Romford.
Our Activity Co-ordinator role includes:
* On a daily basis, monitoring programme activity and being proactive in ensuring that meaningful therapeutic activity is provided in a safe and therapeutic environment
* Working collaboratively with the Multi-Disciplinary Team members on patient activity
* Contributing to the creation of patient and ward timetables, ensuring that patients have access to therapeutic interventions to meet their recovery needs and are provided with a range of activities to promote healthier lifestyles and skill development.
* Providing effective and accurate clinical entries and outcome of activities using an electronic patient database system
* Attending the following Clinical meetings in order to ensure accurate feedback on patient activity:
* Ward based Multi-Disciplinary Team Meetings
* Ward Rounds as appropriate
* Appropriate Care Programme Approach Meetings / Section 117
* OT team meetings
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
* A contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Free meals/refreshments when on duty
* Free car parking
* Private Dental Cover
* Flexible Benefits Packages
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- £ 16998 - 16998 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 13 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Mental health