Support Assistant/Support Worker
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
Support Assistant/Support Worker - Learning Disabilities - Hayes
Comfort Care Services provides high quality supported housing and support for individuals with mental health needs, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] creativity and commitment to join us in the role of Support Assistants. You will support our service users to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Hours currently available:
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing and carrying out individual SU support plans
- Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the SU
- Supporting SU to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Support the SUs with taking their medication
- Support SUs with their daily living skills and domestic chores
- Encourage and motivate SUs into employment, voluntary work and/or into education
- Accurately keeping daily records.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have good communication skills, are well organized and looking to further your career we can offer you:
- A competitive salary £15,000 up to £20,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days paid leave (including public holidays)
- Paid In house training
- Career opportunities and progressions
- Company pension scheme
- Other benefits include - business mileage, care certificates, two weeks paid shadowing and medication training.
Keywords: learning disability jobs in Hayes, learning disability jobs in Middlesex, LD jobs in London Borough, working in learning disability, carer jobs in Hayes, carer jobs in Hillingdon, support assistant and support worker jobs in West London, care assistant jobs in Hayes, support worker jobs in Hayes, support worker jobs in Hillingdon, support worker jobs in London, Hayes carer jobs, carer jobs in hayes
- £ 7.33 - 9.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Support worker