Foster Carer, Greater Manchester Area (Bolton, Rochdale, Stockport, Altrincham, Wigan, Leigh, Bury, etc.)
Make a difference to a child’s life and become a Foster Carer for our private Fostering Agency, you can earn up to £850 per week which is normally tax free and won’t usually affect benefits!
Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to work with children? Do you want to work from home?
If you have a spare bedroom, you could really make a difference in 2017 and become a Foster Carer, helping some of the hundreds of children who were without a stable home.
We are looking for people from all walks of life, regardless of gender, age, race, whether you’re married or single, whether you own your home or rent, and even whether you currently work full time or part time!
What do Foster Carers do? Foster Carer, Greater Manchester Area (Bolton, Rochdale, Stockport, Altrincham, Wigan, Leigh, Bury, etc.)
• Look after children within their own home on either a short term, long term, emergency or respite basis
• Provide a safe, nurturing environment for a looked after child between the ages of 0-18
• Support children through their natural development
• Prepare children for adult life through the development of various life skills and education
• Where appropriate, promoting contact with a child’s birth parents or family.
What do Foster Carers need? Foster Carer, (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield, Tamworth, Leek, etc.)
• You must have a spare bedroom in your own home, whether you own or rent your property (please note: a spare room means an empty bedroom in addition to bedrooms occupied by existing household members)
• Must be over the age of 21
• A full driving licence is advantageous
• The ability to provide a safe, caring environment for a child from any background
• Although not a requirement, if you have any experience in the healthcare sector, social care sector or education sectors this would be an advantage.
What do our Foster Carers get? Foster Carer, Greater Manchester Area (Bolton, Rochdale, Stockport, Altrincham, Wigan, Leigh, Bury, etc.)
• Potential to earn up to £850 per week which is normally tax free and won’t usually affect benefits (depending on number of children placed and the needs of each child).
• Paid holidays and breaks
• Full training provided and paid for by us
• Additional training and career development opportunities available for those who want it
• 24/7 support and guidance from local, qualified Social Workers who you get to know and trust
• Huge amounts of job satisfaction!
Our client is an independent fostering agency that has been established for over 20 years. As a family run agency they believe that their child focused approach makes us really stand out.
All support is provided by their qualified Social Workers who really get to know you as a Foster Carer so that they can provide the best support to you and your family and ensure the children we care for are given the best chance to achieve their goals.