I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Job Title: General Nursing Manager - North London - £55-60K
Service: LUXURY Elderly/Dementia Care Home with Nursing
Location: North London
Company: Amber Mace
Contact: Fiona Appleton
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an RGN Home Manager to take the helm at a brand new, luxury elderly nursing home situated in Mill Hill, North London. The nursing home provides exceptional, round-the-clock residential and nursing care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia. The home offers many extra touches to ensure that the comfort and dignity of the residents are maintained at all times.
The home is part of a larger, well-established company that has proved itself as one of the leading care providers in the UK. This is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home as an RGN Home Manager.
As RGN Home Manager, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
• Providing a high standard of care to elderly people
• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Have experience with elderly/dementia care
• Have experience at a management level in a similar care environment
• Strong clinical background
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
In return, my client will offer a salary of £55-60K and an excellent benefits package.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...