I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
General Manager Wanted Hamilton - £50-55k
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager looking for a new challenge, or the next step? Call me, Fiona at Amber Mace, on Applyto begin the next journey in your career!
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to Manage a New Build Nursing Home in Hamilton. This home is state of the art and has been tastefully decorated throughout. There is also an on-site activities therapist, allowing a wide variety of fun activities and opportunities for days out for the residents.
You will supervise and lead an experienced and friendly multi-disciplinary team and will assist the recruitment and retention of staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, and ensure Care Inspectorate are adhered to and improved where needed.
As Home Manager, you will be able to:
• Provide person-centred care to the elderly residents
• Effectively market the home and increase/maintain occupancy
• Recruit, induct and train staff
• Ensure Care Inspectorate compliance & Improvement
• Develop links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
What's in it for you?
• Fantastic salary of up to £50-55k, plus a company benefits package
• Exciting Incentives
• Numerous career progression and opportunities
The successful candidate for the Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN (RGN)
• Experience managing or deputising a Nursing Home
• Strong clinical knowledge
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact me, Fiona at Amber Mace, on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
Towcester, Northamptonshire, England£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 20th October 2018Ref VAC-11223
THE ROLE: This is exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Care to manage a Deputy Head of Care, 3 House Managers and 18-20 ...