I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Registered Service Manager - Mental Health
Location: North Finchley
Salary: £40,000 + On call payment of £75 per on call week period - (1 in 6 approx. )
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
I am looking for a Registered Service Manager to join a prominent player in the UK social care sector that has an enviable track record. We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Registered Manager, who has the right outlook and personality to drive forward our Mental Health Care Service; a medium bedded registered residential forensic mental health provision located across three units housed next door to one another.
We are a specialist service who provides high quality support to clients with complex needs; including mental health needs, learning difficulties, and forensic histories.
• Experience of working with local authorities and CQC is essential and experience of working within complex settings, along with individuals with a mental illness/ learning disabilities and complex needs.
• Having extensive direct management of Mental Health Direct Service, being able to demonstrate their understanding of the Recovery Model.
• You will have direct management of Mental Health Complex Services.
• Significant experience of supporting adults experience mental illness.
• Experience of managing and developing a large staff team.
• Experience of budget management.
• A good understanding of mental illness and its impact in clients.
• A good understanding of care pathways for clients with mental illnesses.
• To supervise the staff team effectively to promote personal development within the Mental Health Team in line with company policies and procedures.
• To maintain quality service standards provided in accordance with individual contractual specification.
• To uphold and promote service user and staff team's equality
• Develop and promote robust risk assessments for staff, clients and the community and ensure choice is continually promoted and offered to all clients.
• To carry out any other duties required by the company, in line with the above.
The Successful Candidate for the role will have:
• Significant experience of supporting adults experience mental illness, ideally a minimum of 3 years
• Experience of managing and developing a large staff team
• Experience of budget management
• A good understanding of mental illness and its impact on clients
• A good understanding of care pathways for clients with mental illness
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person; the successful candidate must have experience as a Registered Manager, preferably CQC.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Towcester, Northamptonshire, England£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 20th October 2018Ref VAC-11223
THE ROLE: This is exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Care to manage a Deputy Head of Care, 3 House Managers and 18-20 ...