I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN OUR SPECIALIST AND DEDICATED TEAM OF SUPPORT WORKERS AT QUATTRO HEALTHCARE? IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN READ ON.....
Quattro Healthcare Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic and experienced support workers to work in a Mental Health Facility in Diss, Norfolk.
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
• A current registered DBS.
• Current relevant training certificates.
• Proof of the right to work within the U.K.
• MVA training.
• Previous experience.
• Own car desirable.
Your job role will include:
• Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness;
• responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress;
• applying `de-escalation` techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
• preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
• encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate;
• organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation;
• promoting a `recovery` based approach to care.
Quattro Healthcare employees need to be professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference. Quattro Healthcare; exceptional care, exceptional people.
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support, free expert training and weekly pay!
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply online or call one of the team at Quattro Healthcare on Applyor pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Healthcare LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Healthcare Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.