We are looking for experienced a Band 6 CAMHS Pathway Worker to join a CAMHS Team based in Harlow, Essex.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, CAMHS RMN, CAMHS Therapist, or Mental Health Nurses. Pay rate
: £25 to £25.50 per hourHours:
Mon to Fri – 9am to 5pm. 37.5 hours weekly.
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract likely to be extended. Skills
- Able to deliver from a range of possible key therapeutic interventions CBT, Psychosocial interventions, Family Interventions, DBT approaches
- Proven experience of working with people with mental health conditions and vulnerable service users
- Proven experience of working in a health, social care or community setting as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to conduct risk assessments of the individual in the service user environment
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
Relevant social work qualification, e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, Nursing, OT qualification. Contact:
If you are interested in this position please call Sabah on Apply
, or click 'apply'.Earn more than ever before
We have recently updated our refer a friend scheme: You can now earn even more for every friend you recommend (up to £500), and there is no limit to how many friends you send to us. Find out more at Apply
/recommend-a-friend HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.