We are looking for an experienced Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to join a Emotional Wellbeing Team based in Ealing, West London. Pay rate
: £29 - £30 per hourHours:
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Family Therapist, Systemic Psychotherapy, Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, CAMHS RMN, CAMHS Therapist, CBT Therapist, Family Therapist, CBD Therapist, Psychologist, or Mental Health Nurses Skills:
- Providing specialist psychological assessment and therapy to clients and offering advice, consultation and supervision on clients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non professional carers.
- Work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team’s policies and procedures
- Utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the area served by the team/service.
- To plan and implement formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client’s mental health problems, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client’s problems, and employing methods of proven efficacy.
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
Relevant social work qualification, e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, Nursing, OT qualification. Contact:
If you are interested in this position please call Sabah on Apply
, or click 'apply'.Earn more than ever before
We have recently updated our refer a friend scheme: You can now earn even more for every friend you recommend (up to £500), and there is no limit to how many friends you send to us. Find out more at Apply
/recommend-a-friend HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.