I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Senior Support Worker vacancy with a great organisation in a brilliant location in Nottingham
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with one of the nation's largest providers of care across the UK. This role is to provide care for service users with learning disabilities and mental health issues within a residential unit. They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country.
They are offering successful applicants a full time, permanent position, working a mixture of shifts to foresee the work of a team of support workers
* Supervising and inspiring your team of Care Assistants
* Assisting with managerial tasks where necessary
* Ensuring each of our residents has meaningful one-to-one time with a member of staff.
* Perform any duty necessary to help the residents maintain not only their dignity, but also their independence and well-being.
* Implementing each residents' person-centred care plan, by recording observations, including weight, temperature, pulse, blood pressure, nutrition, tissue viability and liquid intake.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care
* Experience working as a senior support worker
* A willingness to learn and develop skills
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and team leading skills.
* Good understanding of safeguarding, infection control, care plans and 5 key lines of enquiries for CQC inspections
* A clean driving license is desirable
* Be flexible with shifts
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: LG - SCAN - 5191
Isle of Wight, England£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 21st May 2018Ref OHCC/CA/AP
Compassionate and caring?Able to give support to families?Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do?Barchester wan...
Kingswood, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandBank...Posted 23rd April 2018
Full time...Bank...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref EV2
Currently Dean Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a passion...