I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Nursing Home Manager
Salary up to £55000 + bonus
I have a fantastic opportunity to join the leading private care group in the UK as a Nursing Home Manager. The home in question is based in the Cheshire area. This purpose built care home provides care for older people who are physically frail and older people who have mental health needs such as Alzheimer's disease. Accommodation is in single occupancy rooms, most of which are en-suite. Communal space consists of several lounges and separate dining rooms, where residents can join the company of others at meal times. Meals offer traditional home cooked food using fresh produce.
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to manage this home. The home and provider are known for providing high-quality professional care for nursing residents and can offer excellent career progression for their employees.
• Overall responsibility of the home.
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training.
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings.
• Applicants must be able to assist in developing robust care costing, and ensuring that care delivery reflects each individual care agreement.
• The manager will need to be able to forge strong links within the community and build on the excellent relationships already developed.
• RMA/ NVQ Level 4/5 or working towards.
• The manager will need to have a strong understanding of Person Centered Care delivery.
• Nurse Qualified (RGN/ RMN/).
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• Registered with CQC.
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Ciara on Applyor click apply now.
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...