I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Care Assistant - Days - Lowestoft
Quattro Healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Care Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Completed Manual Handling Training
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
We offer excellent rates of pay and have both day and night shifts available. This is a great opportunity and should not be missed- read on to find out more!
Your job role will include:
You will be supporting residents on a day-to-day basis, encouraging a 'recovery' based perspective to care, including a holistic approach.
- Caring for residents experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness.
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress.
- Applying `de-escalation` techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour.
- Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals.
- Encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate.
- Organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation.
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Pay: £8.50ph to £10.50ph
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, FREE TRAINING, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support and weekly pay!
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Quattro Healthcare Norwich on Apply, or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Kingswood, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandBank...Posted 23rd April 2018
Full time...Bank...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref EV2
Currently Dean Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a passion...
Isle of Wight, England£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 21st May 2018Ref OHCC/CA/AP
Compassionate and caring?Able to give support to families?Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do?Barchester wan...