I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Quattro Healthcare is recruiting for an experienced Support Worker to work nights at a specialist Learning Disabilities service in Dereham, Norfolk.
Due to expansion and the addition of a couple new residents, there is currently one vacancy on nights and an additional vacancy on days. These positions are part-time and predominantly include weekend work.
The service looks after Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs, however a percentage of the residents also have some challenging behaviours.
- Assisting the user getting ready both in the mornings and at night.
- Planning and attending social activities, trips out and family visits, ensuring that the service users are safe and enjoying themselves at all times.
- Helping with budgeting, domestic tasks and meal times.
- Monitoring users and recording daily reports.
- Assessing and adapting care plans based on the users responses and improvements.
- Caring, compassionate and professional.
- Ideally have experience within the Mental Health and/or Learning Disabilities sectors.
- Have an understanding of the complex needs and requirements of the service users.
- Have a strong work ethic and be prepared to step up to the mark as and when needed by management.
The role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A current DBS.
- Right To Work in the UK.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
Get in touch today to find out more: call Applyand ask for Rosie or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Healthcare Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Healthcare Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.