I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
A leading care provider is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager/Deputy Manager for a nurse led residential service in Sheffield, which provides care for service users with a range of physical and mental health needs including neuro-disability, brain injury and stroke, enduring mental ill health, and profound learning disability.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will play a key part, alongside the Home Manager, in ensuring that the home runs smoothly on a day to day basis and the care provided is of the highest quality. You will help to build warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families as well as effective and professional relationships with professionals. You will audit, review and update care plans and medication records, conduct supervisions and appraisals, and improve and maintain staff morale through effective leadership, consultation and communication.
Salary is £34,000 - £36,000 depending on experience plus benefits
* The environment is both challenging and rewarding
* Opportunities for career progression are available
Key skills and Competencies:
* RMN/RGN/RNLD, MUST have current PIN
* Strong care background & leadership skills
* Good understanding of Mental Health and complex needs
* Excellent communication skills
* Assist with staff training and development
* Be a great team player, who is both supportive and approachable
* Positively promote the reputation of the home
* Assist with managing, monitoring and maintaining budgets
* Ensure the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JCE: CNMS - 5180
Towcester, Northamptonshire, England£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 20th October 2018Ref VAC-11223
THE ROLE: This is exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Care to manage a Deputy Head of Care, 3 House Managers and 18-20 ...