I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Support Worker needed!
A fantastic care provider who offer a range of specialist support for adults with complex needs including learning disability, autism, mental health needs, Acquired Brain Injuries, Korsakoffs and Behaviours that may be described as challenging are looking for a new Support Worker to join their residential home for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
This company have a range of service such as; supported & independent living, domiciliary care, residential care, respite and day opportunity services throughout England, North Wales and Northern Ireland. They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development of services in the UK.
They are looking for self-motivated, compassionate and confident people looking to either get into Support Work or who are already in the field looking for their next challenge. NVQs will be funded by the company!
Job type: Full time (40hpw)
Pay rate: £7.50 - £7.83
* Hold a Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* Have previous experience in care
* A team player with aspiration and ability to build a strong team
* Drive to provide person centred and outcome focused support.
* Dedicated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, organisational, report writing and time management skills
* Be a passionate member of the Care team, want to help others and make a difference to resident's lives ensuring care is delivered with dignity, respect and fairness
* Provide the highest level of personal care (supporting with toileting, bathing etc.) relevant to the needs of each individual residents care plan.
* Support people with profound learning disabilities to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
* Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
* Support people with their health needs as required, e.g. taking medication and attending doctor's appointments.
* Keep accurate and up to date records.
* Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?