I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Award winning non-profit organisation who provide care and support to adults and children with a learning disability are seeking several Home Care Workers to join their services across the Wyre/Blackpool area.
As a company they are known for their person-centred ethos, excellent training and progression paths including help with gaining extra qualifications such as NVQs and other Healthcare qualifications and their fantastic management.
They really invest in their staff and value all of the people they employ resulting in then becoming an award winning company!
Hours: Full time (30-35 hours) / Part time (16-24 hours)
Pay: £8.18 per hour - Qualified
£7.38 (21-25)/ £7.83 (25+) per hour - Unqualified
6-8 hour shift pattern on a 3 week rolling rota. Some nights are involved.
* Be flexible and compassionate nature, someone with a mature, level head.
* Confidence to be a decision-maker, use your initiative and instinct and have the best interests of the individual service user in mind.
* A good level of communication skills is essential.
* Level 2 in Health and Social Care or the Care Certificate it is an advantage but not essential.
* Being able to drive with use of own vehicle would be ideal, use of pool are if you don't have your own vehicle.
* Experience in supporting people in the same or similar setting is ideal but not essential
* Assisting with domestic housekeeping such as washing, helping to prepare and cook meals, money management, accompanying someone to do shopping, spending leisure time together.
* To support people to participate in a range of social, recreational and developmental activities as part of the local community
* Promote independence and encourage Service Users to make their own decisions
* To support service users with their care (person centred) plans
* To work co-operatively with family, friends and relevant agencies, keeping confidentiality
* To administer medication, or support to administer medication
* To perform any personal care tasks, preserving dignity and respect
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?