I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Care Home Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
An experienced and motivated individual is required to effectively manage a lovely Residential Care Home which is situated in a peaceful area of the village of Bourne. The home is a medium service and it does require some improvement and therefore this role would suit someone who thrives on a challenge and a sense of achievement.
• Day to day responsibility and running of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of care assistants and induction of new care staff.
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate staff.
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
How to apply:
To apply please contact Gemma on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
Towcester, Northamptonshire, England£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 40000 - 48000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 20th October 2018Ref VAC-11223
THE ROLE: This is exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Care to manage a Deputy Head of Care, 3 House Managers and 18-20 ...