I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
A great charitable organisation is looking for a Registered Manager to lead their Supported Living services in London. Your role will be based in their Day Centre; however, you will be working across all our London Supported Living services. You'll be working with autistic adults and their families across a range of supported environments.
You will be responsible for leading outstanding care and management for our Supported Living services in the London area, ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with autism. We are looking for a committed individual with positive attitudes. The role will have full legal responsibility for making sure the services ensures compliance with CQC regulation in relation with the day to day care of people in the home.
The ideal candidate will -
* Be experienced in supporting clients with autism & behaviours that challenge.
* Have a hands-on approach and handle tough situations well.
* Be able to lead and motivate a team.
* Have multi-site experience.
* At least two years staff management experience in a residential setting
* Obtained your Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care Diploma or equivalent qualification
You will participate in:
* Providing line management to deputy managers and shift leaders and ensure that management practices are implemented and monitored throughout the organisation.
* Keeping the Head of Operations informed of any key developments at unit level.
* Being responsible for contributing and participating in the referral assessment process and funding applications in consultation with appropriate internal managers.
Salary - £26,601 - £33,500
***If this role isn't for you, but you are actively looking for work. I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies within Greater London, Hertfordshire & Essex, so send me your CV and I will give you a call to discuss any opportunities I may have for you.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: CPSLMCL - 5173
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England£ 24000 - 25000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th April 2018
£ 24000 - 25000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref AM - FSMSK - 1705
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disa...
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England£ 32500 - 32500 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th April 2018
£ 32500 - 32500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 13th April 2018Closes 11th May 2018Ref VAC-20175
Assisted Living Development ManagerHenley-on-ThamesMon - Fri (with alternate weekends)Basic salary: £32,500 (with bonus & paid ...