Children in Care – £28.00 to £32.00 ph – Wycombe
Buckinghamshire County Council is looking to hire an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care team. This contract is for initial 3 month duration, with a view for extension. The hourly rate is in-between £28.00 to £32.00 per hour (dependent on experience). The role:
You will need:
- Following referrals to establish the service user’s eligibility for assessment and to determine the level of assessment required.
- To work as part of the duty system.
- To undertake assessments in conjunction with the service user, their parents and/or carers, as well as other agencies.
- Together with the service user, their parents and/or carers, you will produce a care plan that will meet the needs of the service user and which takes account policies, guidelines and procedures set by the council.
- At least 2 years experience in qualified social work roles.
- To have extensive experience working within front-line teams.
You need to have a relevant social work qualification. E.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, HCPC and eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position please call Jonathan James on Apply
ext.1493 or click 'apply'. Working for HCL Social Care:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country, as well as a dedicated compliance officer.
• Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK.
• LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system.
• Referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed candidates. Earn more than ever before
We have recently updated our refer a friend scheme: You can now earn even more for every friend you recommend (up to £500), and there is no limit to how many friends you send to us. Find out more at Apply
/recommend-a-friend HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.