I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Do you want to join a fantastic company that have an excellent reputation for the training and progression it offers its staff?
Domus are currently working on behalf of an excellent organisation specialising in elderly, nursing and residential homes. This company offers great benefits for the successful candidate and great opportunities for progression. This 40-Bed Nursing Home in Sandbach has a brilliant reputation within the local area and with CQC.
* As the Clinical Lead you will work closely with each resident, assessing their individual needs to ensuring person centred care is delivered
* You'll be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers the highest standards of clinical care and you will work closely with the Service Manager to lead the home
* You'll be expected to work flexibly within the service as required and participate within a team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the support delivered
* You'll be conducting appraisals and performance reviews, supporting others in their development of their practice
* The ideal person for this position should be a qualified and experienced nurse (either RGN or RMN) who sets high standards at all times
* Experience in the provision of dementia care would be ideal, as would management or leadership qualifications
* Knowledge of CQQ and other regulatory body requirements is required
* £32,000 Salary
* Flexible working hours with a mixture of clinical and supernumery hours
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash***
Keywords: Nurse, Elderly, Dementia, Clinical Lead, CQC, Manager, Sandbach, Cheshire, Nursing Home, RGN, RMN
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...